Question

kotch

Showing a credit card that I do not have any more. How do i get this removed?

Most Helpful Response

But you did have it?

The fact that you DID have the credit card will remain on your credit report for up to 7 years after it was closed.  This is required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, which is a federal law.  After the 7 year period, it will disappear, but it cannot be removed before then.

clmoore50

Credit Karma shows $2300 limit card. The card is not active, I do not have the card, and the card company said I don't have this card. What can I do?

Call Me.

I am a Paralegal for Lexington Law. Call me at 1-800-451-9437 EXT: 61031 Ask for Amy Stevens.  We do credit report repair.  If you want GOOD CREDIT, and a GOOD SCORE. Call me