Question

ALWAZIR

show come some of my credit cards don't show up under my credit cards list?
I Have 2 business credit cards that is under my name and my business name that i can't seem to find when reviewing my own credit report or credit listing!
I have used credit karma and other credit agency and none displays those 2 credit card info!
One card is via Bank of America and the other is via Altaone credit union.
what can i do to ad those 2 cards to my credit so it can help improve my credit since the limit on them is high and it has a zero balance?
thank you

Business credit generally does not report on one's personal reports unless delinquent.