Question

zwi34

Shouldn't deliquent accounts only show on credit report for 7 yrs and then fall off?
I see creditors with whom I have settled with over 7 years ago still on my report under delinquent payments section. Shouldn't they fall off the credit report after 7 years? How do I get them off?

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to dispute incorrect info on your reports. Just make sure that you do not try to remove any accounts that were closed in good standing.