Question

HaroldSchwanzJr

Should i wait till I have more money in the bank before I apply for credit card?
I wanna apply for a cc but my funds are low at the moment. Should I wait till I have more $ in bank before applying? Thx for your help.

Most Helpful Response

I suggest you take the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works.  You don't have to have a lot of money in the bank, but you do have to be able to pay your bills in addition to the normal living expenses.  Credit is all about properly managing the money you have and using it wisely.  I am on a fixed income and am doing far better now than when I was working thanks to what I learned here.