Question

jc2014

Should I take out a 2000$ loan from Springleaf...is it worth it
My credit sucks. It's 680. I was recently rejected from a credit union because apparently my debt to income ratio is too high. I paid off my car fully last week and I was 16 months earlier. I'm only 20 and the reason is they took my default student loans into account which is about 12K. Those student loans will not open till September 2015 - January 2016...

Should I just try with Springleaf even though they have high interest? I REALLY need this 2000$ as soon as people. Is it legit? Thanks
Would they even accept me?

I'm a bit confused.  How is it that your student loans are in default yet you state they aren't open until 2015?  That makes no sense.