Question

BabaBaby

should I take car loan just to improve my credit score?
I came to this country 3 years back. I never took any loan so far as I earned enough to buy car in cash and still staying in rental apartment.
Have 2 credit card with not a long history.. I pay regularly and hardly use 10-20% of my limit.
My credit karma credit score is 745 which was a bit surprising as I did not expect my score to be so high :)
Now I plan to buy a house in next 1-2 years. In order to improve my credit score and have better mix of credit, should I take a car loan now? I can pay off before applying for home loan. Will that help to improve my credit score for buying a house?