Question

Tfedele22

Should I switch Credit Repair Companies?
So I signed up with Lexington Law in mid September when I tried to get an auto loan and was denied. I had four negative accounts, meaning nine removals that needed to be completed. So, after a month, I cant really complain one item has been removed. My score jumped by 90 points, putting me from 580 to 670, this score being credit Karma (I was told real world Auto Loan Scores are lower.) I instantly went in to see if I could get a lease and was denied once again. So being the impatient person I am, I'm looking around at other companies and am wondering if I should change. I see Sky blue has a service for twenty dollars less a month and instead of challenging one this at a time they will do up to 15! But I don't know if switching can cause issues, and if I do I know I might have a hard time doing so.

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,
Desperate in NY

Excuse my friend down there who is basically calling you stupid, he means well, but has no tact.

If you used a company, any company, you need to understand that applying for anything while disputing is never going to work out well for you. During disputes it is recommended that not only you not apply for cards and loans but also dont even attempt to get a lender involved for a mortgage.

Lexington law should have explained this to you. When you apply for credit, banks will make an inquiry and they see exactly what you see but they can also see comments placed on the report by either the CRA (Experian/TransUnion, Equifax) or the company you are disputing with, as they make comments on the files during this time.

Don't apply while under dispute and if you need to, read the CROA laws and disclosures, whichu govern Credit Repair Organizations

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Aimit12

Real one

If you are referring to credit hack like the share secure technique, removal of negative items, or building credit through credit cards, those are all things that can work, and there are also much better strategy like the use of a good hacker to always keep in check of your credit score but you only get to see them in Dark web well I have something good to testify. I made some credit mistakes in the past. On my credit reports, I have three accounts in good standing which are my student loans, my cell phone bill, and a savings loan (for credit rebuilding purposes). On my Equifax report, I have two collections. One for a vet bill that my exgirlfriend told me she was paying (she broke my dog's leg) and in fact didn't pay at all. I didnt know until I pulled my credit report late last year. I have since paid off that account ($3500). The other account is basically from my own side. However, I am urging you’ll to touch base with him he's the truth. I get in touch with the god eye in a forum and he help me solve all my issues within 72 hours. He helped me delete all the negative collections on my report and help me increase my credit score 820 excellent standard and also promise to be there for me anytime i need his services. He gave me a good customer experience and his service is very affordable. GODEYEVIEWHACKER /AT/ HOTMAIL /DOT/ COM

GREAT

If you need to get your credit score up without delays and unnecessary excuses, I will implore you to contact the God's eye as he's the best in getting this done. I've been ripped by 3 fake groups calling themselves hackrs. I just saw everyone publicizing the God's eye good work and i was ripped in the past so i find it hard to believe there's still great hackers out there. I got to contact the man he helped to confirm it it's all true. He explained how the God's eye work for me and all. I got to contact the God's eye finally and we get going. I explained all my problems to him and he asked for some certain information's and he started working. Boom He got my score up to 790 within 72 hours and also delete the hard collections on my report as well. It's over a month now and nothing change, My score is still 790 and the hard inquires are still gone which means it's a permanent change of my report. He's a man of his words and he's the best i can refer you all to. Get to him and have your problems solved concerning credit report and all. I'm currently working with him on my HELOC and i hope we get done real soon so i can purchase a new house. I can't stop thanking him. godeyeviewhacker at hotmail dot com 

GREAT

I have two different loan with late payments and an outstanding balance. I am really worried because my credit score is awful and rated unfavorable which keep me getting declined from the house i want to purchase. I am a single mother with two kids trying to get a better life. I continue to look for help not until i met the real ethical professionals and i explained all i need and they promise to get all my credit issues solved in less than 72 hours. He got working on my report and help me increase my credit score to 785 standard, Paid off the two loans and help me delete the eviction record as well. I strongly recommend him for any credit issues.  email at godeyeviewhacker/ AT/ hotmail /DOT/ com.

Hi! I didn't use a repair service to get mine in order. I just did the work myself, so I can't tell you one is better than another. However, you said you tried to get a lease? That could be the culprit. If your score is 670 and that's what a lender is using to judge you (Make sure they're using that score instead of another CRB that has a lower score), you shouldn't have any problem getting an auto loan. Leasing is another animal altogether. The credit and income requirements are generally alot tougher and require alot of upfront money for cap reduction. My advice is, stop trying to lease and buy a vehicle outright. As for impatience, that's usually how folks get in a credit trouble to begin with, so you need to work on that when it comes to buying things. Decide if it's a need or a want and pay cash whenever possible. Good luck!