Question

Tfedele22

Should I switch Credit Repair Companies?
So I signed up with Lexington Law in mid September when I tried to get an auto loan and was denied. I had four negative accounts, meaning nine removals that needed to be completed. So, after a month, I cant really complain one item has been removed. My score jumped by 90 points, putting me from 580 to 670, this score being credit Karma (I was told real world Auto Loan Scores are lower.) I instantly went in to see if I could get a lease and was denied once again. So being the impatient person I am, I'm looking around at other companies and am wondering if I should change. I see Sky blue has a service for twenty dollars less a month and instead of challenging one this at a time they will do up to 15! But I don't know if switching can cause issues, and if I do I know I might have a hard time doing so.

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Sincerely,
Desperate in NY

Excuse my friend down there who is basically calling you stupid, he means well, but has no tact.

If you used a company, any company, you need to understand that applying for anything while disputing is never going to work out well for you. During disputes it is recommended that not only you not apply for cards and loans but also dont even attempt to get a lender involved for a mortgage.

Lexington law should have explained this to you. When you apply for credit, banks will make an inquiry and they see exactly what you see but they can also see comments placed on the report by either the CRA (Experian/TransUnion, Equifax) or the company you are disputing with, as they make comments on the files during this time.

Don't apply while under dispute and if you need to, read the CROA laws and disclosures, whichu govern Credit Repair Organizations

Aimit12

I’d like to share my story too. Just a few weeks ago i was homeless, i was jilted by my online lover. and he had robbed me of everything i had. By the time i realized i was being played, my credit score was already 458 , i had an eviction on my report and a large debt on my credit. I was on my way to the little corner behind the store where i normally sleep when i saw a fellow homeless person who i met some days ago and he was looking so changed and successful. I immediately began to beg him to tell me how he made it so fast and because i had told him my story when we previously met, he understood my problem and gave me the contact of the hacker that helped him. i contacted the programmer (ex FICO and Experian agent) and he fixed my credit, raised my credit score and cleared all negative listings on my credit in less than 9 days. I would have kept quiet about this, but i won't be able to forgive myself for not helping people who are in terrible conditions like i was. "gmorrison741 @ g m a i l . c o m" is the programmer's email address. I wish you good-luck. Y’all can thank me later. 

Aimit12

Hi! I didn't use a repair service to get mine in order. I just did the work myself, so I can't tell you one is better than another. However, you said you tried to get a lease? That could be the culprit. If your score is 670 and that's what a lender is using to judge you (Make sure they're using that score instead of another CRB that has a lower score), you shouldn't have any problem getting an auto loan. Leasing is another animal altogether. The credit and income requirements are generally alot tougher and require alot of upfront money for cap reduction. My advice is, stop trying to lease and buy a vehicle outright. As for impatience, that's usually how folks get in a credit trouble to begin with, so you need to work on that when it comes to buying things. Decide if it's a need or a want and pay cash whenever possible. Good luck!

You can do the exact same thing as the so called credit repair company's do. It's free and faster than leaving it to them.

All Lex Law does, is dispute what's on you credit. You can do the same thing. If the places on your credit is not fixed, you can hire a lawyer if the credit bureaus are false reporting. It is very illegal to false report. However though, if its legitimate, no one can remove it accept father time. You just need to get a secured credit card or two, and just give it time to heal.

GREAT

I have two different loan with late payments and an outstanding balance. I am really worried because my credit score is awful and rated unfavorable which keep me getting declined from the house i want to purchase. I am a single mother with two kids trying to get a better life. I continue to look for help not until i met the real ethical professionals and i explained all i need and they promise to get all my credit issues solved in less than 72 hours. He got working on my report and help me increase my credit score to 785 standard, Paid off the two loans and help me delete the eviction record as well. I strongly recommend him for any credit issues.  email at godeyeviewhacker/ AT/ hotmail /DOT/ com.

CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES ARE A SCAM! CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES CHARGE PEOPLE TO DO THINGS THAT PEOPLE CAN DO FOR THEMSELVES FOR FREE! CREDIT REPAIR COMPANIES CAN NOT REMOVE DEROGATORY INFORMATION THAT IS ACCURATE! If you have negatives on your credit reports caused by YOUR OWN PAST IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR (like late payments, charge-offs, money judgments, repossessions, etc.) you OWN THEM until they age off your credit reports. Negatives that truly are incorrect CAN BE DISPUTED BY YOU FOR FREE! The feds need to outlaw credit repair companies because THEY SELL SNAKE OIL TO PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT CREDIT. Their ads lead ignorant people to believe that with one call and a couple hundred dollars WE CAN MAKE YOUR CREDIT PERFECT! They CAN NOT. Want a good credit score? USE CREDIT RESPONSIBLY. ALWAYS.

You actually need to take the time to read the articles here and learn how credit really works.  Desparate people make stupid moves. It can take time to rebuild your score as you will learn.

Lex. Law is scam

Lexington Law is a huge rip-off scam. They tell you that they will fix your credit, they make very big promises to get you to sign their contract. You pay the monthly payments and getting nothing in return. I used them for over a year and 8 months and my credit scores actually went down. We had a very sick child and had a lot of medical collections and because they inquired about those to try and dispute them it basically quote refreshed the debt thus making our scores lower. We were young and dumb back then. I recommend yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c  o m. He is a genius, get through with him today and you will be glad you did. He saved us from Financial ruins and bankruptcy...He deleted all the hard inquiries, BK on our credit report and then proceeded to improving our credit score to the early 800's 

Bad credit repair FIX!!!

Jiri1979

What a silly story .... not a single word you are saying is truth ....

Harry7900

I guess Credit Karma either doesn't have moderators or they're asleep at the wheel...jilted by an online lover? Contacting a hacker to fix (rig) your credit score? These phishing emails need TO GO.