Question

loryy

Should I still pay more than minimum if there's no interest?
Should I still pay more than minimum if there's no interest at all?

Depends.... How much other credit do you have?  what percentage of credit are you using on that one card?  Try to keep your total utilization down to under 30 percent.

I agree. It depends on how many other cards you have. If you have other cards under control, I would pay the minimum and throw extra money to other bills but if you are looking to boost your score sooner rather than later for something big, pay as much as you can. That will reduce your utilization. 10% and under is the carrot to shoot for.