Question

ItsSoBrian20

Should I Stick To FingerHut Or Try & Apply For An Acutal Credit Card?
I'm 21 & just this year I started to apply for credit (literally never messed with any of that stuff before, Payed everything in full with my debit from work). I started to apply for credit cards & got denied from all of them....then I tried FingerHut & got approved for the Freshstart program. I have paid on time so far & just wondering if I even should try & apply for others or just leave the other one alone & build off that. Currently my store is 579 (crappy, I know)....just wanting to hear others feedback.

Thanks!

What kind of credit cards were you applying for? Maybe try to get a SECURED credit card if you haven't tried to do so yet.