Question

lpq

should I share income information with amex?
AMEX is prompting me to update my income information with them. They say it will not impact by credit score and they won't share any information with the credit bureaus. They just need it to consider me for a credit increase. I'm not particularly looking for a credit line increase. But just wondering if there are any benefits or disadvantages from sharing such information? eg. could it mean I might get some ancillary benefits that I'm not getting right now because the last income info they have from me is from 2006 and ~1/3 of what I make now. My credit score is 800+

If you don't want a limit increase, doesn't matter.  I just updated mine today so I could request an increase.  Probably similar credit scores.