Question

tripleee07

Should I see if I qualify?
My CK score updated on Friday to 635. When I previously had the mortgage company check my FICO score it was higher then CK. My questions are, if CK was previously lower (June of 2014), does that stay consistent normally? If my score is within range for an FHA loan on CK, would other suggest seeing if my FICO score is? I am really anxious to buy a home and have been working on my credit, or at least being more aware of my credit for over a year. Please let me know your thoughts or personal experience that may be similair.

Really the only thing that you can do to know for sure is to purchase your FICO scores somewhere and see. In my opinion there is no consistency between them changing in the same exact way.