Question

DavidMurphy2015

Should I save for a down payment, or pay off some of my debt?
So I'm in the market for a new car and I have a little bit of negative equity from previous auto loan, also my credit score isn't the greatest at all its a 630 also I owe some on my credit card, which would increase my likelyhood of getting the loan, should I try and pay off my credit card in hopes of boosting my score or should I worry about a bigger down payment? also the loan is for 18k btw

I suggest taking the time to learn how credit works by reading the articles here and using the financial tools, just as I and many other members here have done.  This knowledge will help you for the rest of your life.