Question

VinceNMI

Should I request Equifax to start reporting some accounts that are missing?
Hello,

I noticed that Transunion is reporting some older (still active) accounts that Equifax does not show. It's not particularly a big deal, but because these are older accounts, it causes Exquifax to report a lower average age for my accounts (because the older accounts are being included).

Is it possible for me to request that Equifax start including these old accounts in their report? If it is possible, do you think it is a good idea to do that?

Thanks

I meant to say:

(because the older accounts are not being included).

The companies decide which credit bureau they want to report to so making that request of Equifax will not help.  If you haven't read the articles on this site, I suggest you do so.  I learned a lot!