Question

Jross121485

Should I Refinance my Truck at 12.22 percent from 18 percent or pay off collection items first?
I received an offer from Credit Karma to refinance my Truck at 12.22 percent. My current interest rate is 18 percent. I have a few small items in collections, and I was wondering if I should refinance now, or pay off the collection items first and wait to Refinance for a better interest rate?

Pay off the collections first. Try to get a "Pay for delete agreement" so do some reading about those. Also keep in mind that the offers that you get here on Credit Karma are more of ads than guarantees. Work on getting your credit cleaned up, then worry about the refinance.