Question

Ashleydesmuke

Should I refinance my auto loan?
Currently my auto loan is through a credit union, as I am a first time buyer, my interest is skyhigh. 16.55%!! And I have been paying on it since April, I feel like all I am doing is losing money, I have barely made a dent. Should I refinance now with IFS (provided by Credit Karma) which brings my interest down to 4.3%? Or is it too soon? Also any insight as to how it actually happens? (The process of refinancing).

How does refinance auto loan work

If you refinance your auto loan will it take longer to pay it off. How does it work?