Question

cclick331

Should i pay off no interest credit card and loan?
I have a small $500 balance on two different credit cards. A Sears card. And best buy. Only bought on card to help my credit and there was no interest. However payment are killing me. I have the cash to pay them off I just can't stand to owe money..... I also have a $1500 no interest medical bill that's bugging me.

Pay the cards off, but DON'T close them as closing them would hurt your credit.

As far as the medical bill, is it considered an installment loan and is it reported to all three credit bureaus? If so, you may NOT want to close that as it would hurt your credit by closing it out. The best thing to do there would be to pay it down but not off. You didn't say how much your monthly payments are on that, so I can't really advise on how much to pay it down.