Question

Srulil

Should I pay my statement amount even though there's no amount on my due date?
On my statement it says that my total is let's say $15 but on the due amount is $0.00, if I pay it will it help build my score or it needs to be a ballance on my card?

You should let one card report a small balance each month, less than 10% of the credit line. Then you can pay it off before the due date.

TryingToUnderstand hit this one perfectly! Again! :) I will sometimes pay twice a month on some of my CC IF I know I spent more than 20% of my available credit so that my utilization stays within my self predetermined "parameters". I do this like so.....

as soon as I see the total amount on my card BUT before a due date is up, I will pay maybe half of the balance and then wait for it to be reported to the CRA...(this happens when there is a due date) and then pay the balance off. Hope this helps