Question

rg80

should i pay my debts in collection first or pay towards student loans or try 2pay a little to both
I am still in college so I don't have to pay on student loans now but was planning on doing so until I check Credit Karma an saw my debt in collections.

Paying off the collections will increase your credit score. Having student loans is not an awful thing as long as they are in good standing. If you decide to pay off the collections, try to negotiate with them esp a pay for delete. Get everythign in writing before you pay anything. 

Since you are a college student, have you thought about putting together a rainy day fund... thsi takes priority over almost anything else in my books,

my question is the in line with Johnny's question, should pending student loans, be reflected in my credit report if none are in collection?