Question

kdotv23

Should I pay Capital One charge off?
So my Capital One Secured credit card is charged off with a credit limit of $300 but is now at $700 and closed. My last payment was April 2013 and was wondering if it would be better for me to pay it off and have it report as Paid/Settled or should I just wait how ever many years I have left for it to fall off? I know that once I make a payment, it clock restarts on the day it would fall off. What do you guys think is the best thing for me to do?

FYI, i just got approved for another secured card by Capital One which I put a $450 deposit and also have a First Premier card with $300 credit limit. Both are fairly new...about 1-2 months with no missed payments and don't plan on missing any.

Paying it off won't help your score but an unpaid chargeoff isn't going to look good to potential creditors that you apply with.  Falling off doesn't mean that the debt ceases to exist.