Question

Raymond31923

Should I pay a disputed bill if I do NOT agree with the bill?
Hello. I stopped a telephone service account about 3 years ago, but the service person (very young) was totally disinterested in my discussion and left my daughter on the account for one extra month. This resulted in a $100 charge. I sent a couple pleas to this company, to no avail. So it kind of became the "principle of the thing". Should I just go ahead and pay this bill? Thanks for the advice.

I'd pat that one. They obviously kept the bill open for a reason. Be careful about adding people to you accounts, because of reasons like that. Same thing with financial accounts, you add them in good faith and they weck your cedit and/or start bouncing checks and the next thing you know your responsible for the debt because your the owner of that account. Be happy it was only 100 bucks!