Question

refinloan

Should I let the bank replace a card I don't use with a new account that I won't use?
I have several options and I'm wondering which one will have the least impact on my score. I could let the bank close the old account and activate the replacement automatically like it wants to. I would have a new account number. Or I could contact the bank and tell them I don't want either of the cards and close them. The bank is not giving me the option of keeping the old account and plans to close it on July 14th. It has a zero balance.

If they swap out the card that won't affect your credit, I've had it happen to me several times.  Keep the card alive by using it once or twice a year.  If you close it out your score will drop.