Question

osh25123

should i leave a balance on my cards to help build my credit?

my friends?

my friends told me to leave a small balance on the cards so the credit companys can make a small amount of money... theyve told me this will help me build my credit faster...

but my family has always told me to Always pay the cards off in full!

what will help my credit more?

JohnnyRain127

Paying interest or not, have no influence on one's credit scores.

Read the articles here since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach how credit works and how to build a good score.  Helped me a lot and I studied business.  Your friends are a poor source of such information.