Question

BrickNoun

Should I get consolidation loan or just ride it out?
I have 3 credit cards (PayPal, Chase Slate, and Amazon), student loans, and delinquent taxes that total about 19k, though I'm mostly concerned about the toxic debt of credit cards floating around 8k. The PayPaypal, Amazon, and taxes are all delinquent. I was wondering if I should look into a consolidation loan (my credit score is in the fair department, around 630, so not so great) as my income is a little less than it was last year. It seems like it would be simpler to make one payment and settle all those old debts at once. What do you recommend? Since my score is not great, who would consider lending me 8k?

I am not sure, your best bet would be some google searches on lenient lenders for debt consolidation loans.

Student loans might possibly be put on an income-based repayment plan.  Contact your loan servicer.  Taxes might be reduced by an 'offer in compromise' which can be prepared by a licensed tax consultant or you can get direct help from the IRS.  I suggest reading the articles here so you might learn about Statute of Limitations on Collections and how to negotiate a 'pay for delete agreement.