Question

janellec1986

Should I get another credit card?
I was approved for a 10K line of credit with Navy Federal in January, 2013. I transferred balances from two other cards. I currently have 0% interest for my BT until January 2014. I have 22% utilization. I foolishly closed the other two lines of credit thinking it would be benificial. So now I only have 1 credit card. Should I open another line of credit or wait until my BT runs out on my Navy Fed card and transfer my balance (if there is a balance) to my new card?

Inquiries

You might be able to as long as you have that one single inquiry from your navy card. Too many inquiries will drop your score and scare lendors away.