Question

thesters

Should I get a third credit card?
I have two credit cards, both have a zero balance, one card i got is from 3-4 months ago. Would it be a good idea to get another credit card since I can easily manage it? And how often can I get a new credit card to help build my credit?

Sure, it probably wouldn't hurt you.  There is no magic number of cards, it all depends on your utilization - the balances on the cards, which is not a problem for you.  I think 3 is a good number to have.  It's also important to have a good mix of credit, not just different types of credit cards.  A mix of credit would be 1. mortgage, 2. personal loan, 3. auto loan, etc.  You can learn more at www.credit.about.com.    Good work!