Question

hooey02abbey

Should I focus on one credit report at a time?
With 3 different credit reports with varying information on each, should I focus on one credit report at a time to help increase my credit?

Most Helpful Response

Some lenders just pull from one credit bureau when you apply for credit, the bureau they pull will vary from lender to lender. Some lenders pull all three bureaus to decide whether to loan to you or not. I guess whatever works the best for you, but I would definitely worry about all three.

Credit Reports

Agreed. Pull all 3 at once so that you see what is on all 3. Address all 3 at the same time so there will be no surprises when you need to apply for something. Better to know than to be blind sided. :)