Question

Neko2015

Should I file for bankruptcy? I have no job and I feel like I'm drowning in debt.
I need to be financially stable by the end of february. Is bankruptcy my best options? Can I file for bankruptcy without claiming my car? Is there a minimum a bill has to be in order for it to be claimed through bankruptcy? Also, many of my bills are in the process of being sent to collections and do not show up on this website nor can I find my paper bills. How do I find out how much I really owe? Is this something a bankruptcy person can help me figure out. I also don't have a job and cannot afford to pay an upfront costs.

What I know I owe.

Right now I know I owe $3500. However, this is $2500 in credit card debt and $1000 in overdrafts to my now closed bank account. (My bank account is being sent to collections) The rest of my bills are unknown and are to various health clinics and hospitals. 

You really should discuss this with a bankruptcy attorney and some sort of financial advisor but the attorney wlll definitely cost money.  Asking here on CK isn't likely to be very productive.  You may want to refer to other reosurces online if you're doing the research on your own.