Question

BalaTadavarti

Should I dispute for closed credit card account ?
I had a credit card in 2011 and it is my one of the oldest credit card I had but the credit card company closed the account and now when i run the credit report I see it states that I closed the account.So should i dispute it ? If so what is the benefit for me ? Is there any increase in my credit score ? Please advice

99% of Closed accounts can not be opened,  you would have to apply for a new Credit Card account with them.

Why was the account closed?   I'm sure they sent you a notice in the mail why when they did it.