Question

dmydrlng

Should I dispute an old paid in full collections account?
I had an account that went to collections several years ago and has now been paid off for a few years. It continues to show up on my credit report except for Equifax. It looks like they removed it. Should I dispute the collection with the other two bureaus? Can I even do that?

Only ask them to remove it if it is more than 7 years from the date the account was paid.  That is when they usually fall off. 

Hi

It would be definitely worth a try even if it hasn't been 7 years yet, research "early exclusion"