Question

gettingback89

should i continue to pay off my deragatory accounts or let them ride out
I am doing credit consolidation through american consumer credit and I am paying off 3 different accounts that are in collections should I pay them off because I was reading that it doesn't help your credit score or should I stop and let them ride their course

Since you've already started repayment, continue and finish it off.  It will help your credit score, but if they are pretty old, it may not raise it very much.  But remember, your score is only half the picture.  Potential lenders look at your report as well, and they'd rather see a paid collection than an unpaid collection.  Best of luck!