Question

YoungCollegeStudent

Should I close out zero balance credit cards?
I have 2 credit cards that have been open for about a year. I used them both to their limits with intro APR at 0% and paid them both off before APR increased. They have a zero balance now. Should I close them out?

No and the reason why is it lows your credit to limit ratio, which lowers your score.

However, you may want to have a little activity on them, so the creditors don't automatically close those accounts for inactiviity. Buy dinner or something with the cards once in a while, then pay them off.