Question

auntiep

Should I close my account with a $0 balance credit card because i don't like the company?
I have a card with a $0 balance that has been open for several years. Recently, the company was bought/merged with Capital One, who I don't like and have had bad business with the in the past. Do I close that account because of the company? Or just watch really close to make sure Capital One doesn't play any games?
Right now, my credit score is at it's all time highest and I don't want to mess that up either.