Question

jbddr

Should i clise credit cards that have no balance and i dont use

The simple answer to your question is no. Do not close them. Leave them open, you just have to use them. It benefits having the open accounts and adds to the avaialble credit to you. Keep low utilization (balances below 30% of total available) and these will help you. I hope this helps answer your question more directly than someone telling you to go read.

That would REALLY go against the advice given in the very educational articles on this site about how to build a good credit score.  I suggest YOU read them as I did, then you might achieve a very good credit score, as I did.