Question

Maxim777

Should i change secure card in BofA to credit card there? :) I also have credit card at CHASE
1. Should i change secure card in BofA to credit card there? :) I also have credit card at CHASE... i don't pay more than 20$ fees a year for the secure-card... should i keep it in order to improve credit history? (now it's 722...)

2. Should i finance/lease a car to improve my credit score or it doesn't matter as long as i have good credit score ? (I'm in America only 1.5 years)

With a score of 722 you don't need a secured card.  You should be able to qualify for several credit cards with no annual fee.  You can visit www.creditcards.org or www.bankrate.com to compare all cards available.  Yes, change the secured card to a regular card, it will have much higher limits and will help your score.  Getting an auto loan (I personally don't believe in leasing) would also help your score, although it will take a few months after you get the loan.  Remember, any time you open a new account, your score will drop at first, but then it will climb after a few months of on time payments.  Best of luck!