Question

Donshell911

Should I cancel this credit card?
Months ago, I was a approved for a Cerulean Credit Card limit $400(unsecured) and a Capital One limit $200 (secured). It is not the greatest but the only thing i could get at the time. I have made every payment on time and keep the balance no more than 30% of total credit limit. Fast forward 6 months and I have improved my credit score and I has approved for the $2000 limit Capital One card that has 0% APR until Dec. I want to pay off the Cerulean and close the card because it carries a $12 per month fee regardless of balance. Should I closed it? i don't want my credit score to drop but I don't want to give them $12 fee a month. HELP!!

If you close it your score will drop at first, but it should build back up over time as you pay new card.  I would close it if I were you and take the hit now rather than spend 12 per month.