Question

EmpathicIquiry

Should I cancel these two cards?
I have 4 cards: Chase Amazon Rewards, BankofAmerica, Goodys, and Victoria's Secret. The Chase and BankofAmerica credit cards I actively use but the Goody's and Victoria's Secret cards I do not use. I have NOT used them, at all, and want to cancel them but I don't know if that will affect my score. I have poor credit right now because I'm paying off my Chase and BOA cards and don't want to make it worse. Should I cancel the Goody's and Victoria Secret cards?

DON'T DO IT!

Cancelling these cards would have a significant negative impact on your credit as you do not have many accounts. Leave them open and be sure to take the time to read everything that you can about credit.