Question

sott11

Should I cancel my Credit card that I dont use?
I have a goodyear Credit Card that I got in order to get a deal and rebate on some tires about a year ago. I used it and payed it off and now im stuck with this card that I dont ever for see myself using. Should I cancel it or leave it open? Like i said, I dont think I will ever use this card again.

Most Helpful Response

I say keep it open. Its doesnt hurt to keep and not use, but it could lower your score to cancel it. If you are not looking to buy anything for a while that is going to need you to get approved (credit wise), I guess canceling it wont hurt.