Question

Tonezz

Should I attempt to open an account with AAmerican Citi after being denied 4 months ago?
I get two mail in offers from AA Citi so I go apply just to get denied. When I applied I didn't have a job, but I've had steady income for 3 months now. Maybe that's why they refused me? I don't get it. My fico score was around 710 and is still the same. I've had no negative impacts in a few years now. Take the chance or no?

I would wait, at least six months since the last time that you applied. Understand that more than credit scores go into it, your overall credit reports are just as important and yes, employment and income are very important. They need to give you the reasons that they denied you, find this out and then work on those issues. You can contact them and request the reasons why you were denied for credit, by law, they have to tell you.