Question

urbanfinance631

Should I ask for Discover credit line increase(again)?
I currently have $2,500 in terms of credit limit on my discover card and it will hit $0 balance on Monday.

I was wondering if it's good idea to ask for another credit increase and get most credit possible for me to take advantage of its 0% APR 12 month promo for my credit card debt from another card. It's APR will be defaulting soon.

I am not sure if Discover does a Hard Inquiry for credit line increase requests or not, but if they don't, there is no harm in asking. Even if they do a Hard Inquiry, the damage from them is only slight damage. It's your call, but the way I see it, if you need a higher limit, then go for it.