Question

homefree13

Should i ask bank of america to reopen my fia card or should i get a new credit card to replace it?
A few years ago i got a FIA Visa Card through my credit union. Bank of America bought out FIA. I was late one time with a payment. They sent me a notice of cancellation of my account, citing a low Trans Union Score. Should i ask them to reopen my account, or go on to another credit card? Personally i don't like Bank of America, but i have had this card for quite a few years. I was upset they closed my account.

Call them

Tell them it was a misunderstanding and you want to make everthing right.  If they reopen it you retain your, "Age of Credit History."