Question

eppgently

Should I apply for Penfed/Psecu?
I want to apply for credit with both Penfed & PSECU. I have one card that just reported maxed out $1500 limit with BOA. Have 7 other cards with 0-1% utilization; highest limit of $4500. AAoA is 3.4 years on CK, but higher with the actual bureaus. Only one 30/day late from 5.2 years ago. $65K salary, no negatives, and no inquiries in 17 months. I was hoping to have my utilization updated on the maxed out card to increase my chances, but I don't want to wait another month.

I am intered in that 20/20 Combo with Psecu, and also want one of the Penfed cards. Should I apply for both? What are my chances of getting approved with one maxed out card. CK Score is 720.

I know they would approve membership, but I do not want to waste a couple of inquiries if I am not going to get approved for the loan/card. Would I be able to get approved for at least 10K? I don't want to ask for credit line increases on my current cards.

Thank you!