Question

heystellamae9023

Should I apply for bankruptcy?
I recently went through a nasty breakup/home sale with my ex fiance. Long story short, he screwed me over.

I now owe about $7k in various debts, not including my $19k car loan, and student debt. I make about $21k a year before taxes. Median income for my state (PA) is $k/year. I cannot keep up with even minimum payments. Is bankruptcy a good option for me?

We can't (and shouldn't) advise on that beyond letting you know that student loan debt (which might be the biggest chunk in your case) is not dischargable in bankruptcy.  Look in the phone book and consult with a bankruptcy attorney.  The initial consultation is free and the attorney will provide advice that might help you to avoid bankruptcy and to get the debts taken care of.  And, please, never try to do a bankruptcy without an attorney's advice.