Question

Sally367

Should I apply for another credit card? This would be my second card...
Hi all,
I am looking into applying for my second credit card and any advice that you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I have a 678 TransUnion credit score and a 696 Equifax credit score.
I was looking at applying for either the Amazon Store card, Amazon Visa Card, or the Chase Freedom card. Credit karma says my apporval odds for the chase freedon card is "very good".

Information: I have one credit card, 500 dollar limit. I always stay under the 30% of my limit and I pay it off each time. I just got this credit card in June 2015, and I have 6 months of good payment history on Credit Karma's site.
One auto loan, also in good standing. I also received the loan in June 2015, and I have 6 months of good payment history on Credit Karma's site. There's about $10,000 on the loan left.
About $40, 000 in Student Loans, all in good standing. I am paying them off.
I have 7 credit inquires that are about 7 months old, from trying to be financing for my car loan.