Question

RegularGuy31

Should I apply for a personal loan to pay off my credit cards? Specifically a loan around $2,000.

Unless you are only making minimum wage, I would not advise a consolidation loan on a two thousand dollar debt. I would be looking for extra hours at work or a second job or selling things I don't need and setting a strict budget for myself. If for some reason you do opt to get a loan and get one, I advise cutting up the credit cards so you cannot rack debt back up on them. keep the accounts open though so you don't damage your credit.