Question

Jack9992

Should I apply for a credit card if I have no history?
I am college student. I worked last year and through the summer and made a decent amount for a student. I will be returning to the same place of employment and likely make slightly more this year. I recently applied for a store card and got accepted. I also just got credit karma and unfortunately since I have no credit history established the site cant pull up my details. My question is should I bother trying to apply for a student credit card that is for fair or no credit? Or since I don't have any history would I be wasting my time because I may not be approved?

I would look for student cards from people like Cap1, Discover, US Bank.... or who ever you bank with.