Question

Gege13

Should I add a credit card?
I am trying to rebuild my credit, I have a card an the limit is $500, I make all my payments on time. I was offered a card with a limit of $1,500, wanted to know should I take the offer. I will make my payments on time with this one as well; as I said I'm trying to rebuild my credit. What should I do?

Educate your self.

You do want to open new accounts. 

Go over the offer completely. Be sure you know what the interest rate is.  Also know what the annual fee is if there is one.  An annual fee is not always a bad thing when you're building credit. But you generally want to avoid them. It just added expense. 

As a rule of thumb you'd like to eventually build your available credit limits up equal to a years income. You want  to do that over a period of time. If you keep opening new account over a short period of time you will only get low limit cards. Or you will start being denied. This you want to avoid. 

Read up on the blogs here about what it takes to manage good credit. A little education goes a long way in this game! 

Good luck.