Question

nayquain

Should I accept the settlements or pay the whole Balance?
I owe a few accounts due to a decrease in income. I fell behind on my bills, now a lot of credit card companies are offering me settlements which seems great because the amount due is less! How will it affect my credit score and will the account really be paid in full? Should I accept it or still pay the full balance?

Paying off my bills I owe.

I want to buy a home with my husband. I want to start payng off the bills I owe. I fell behind with payments and had lost my job. I recently found another one and am now empoyed (THANK GOD FOR THAT). I would like to know what can I do or talk to with getting caught up with my payments?