Question

sosene

Should a credit company report a vehicle being financed within 3 years to improve credit score
I felt that my credit score should have been improved after I financed and paid off my car within 3 years instead of the 5 year proposed leased. My credit score before I purchased the car was in the mid 700's before I agreed to financed my 2005 KIA Spectra through a 5 year lease with Golden 1 Credit Union.
Also, the Golden 1 Credit Union is not registerring this portion of financing as credit in my report except for a student credit card visa,. Can you please update my credit data and verify it it through the credit union.
The Chase auto loan is a cosignor account to my relative, it is not my personal vehicle. Please update my credit profile and email the results.

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau and does not report any of the information on this site to anyone.  It is here just for you to use with the interactive tools provided so you can learn more about credit and how to build and maintain a good credit score.  Repairing your credit reports is strictly your responsibility.  You can learn more information from the articles you will find on the left side of this page and from using the financial tools.  You do need to check all three credit reports from THE credit bureaus once a year and that topic has been addressed here almost daily. Some of the accounts you were asking about likely are being reported to one of the other credit bureaus and not on Transunioin where this site gets it's credit information.