Question

Ashross13

Short-Term Loan for BAD credit
I'm looking for a loan for about $2,000 to help pay off my credit card payments and some other additional bills that came up. My credit isn't so HOT, let's say that much due to me being stupid when I was young and not knowing how exactly a "credit card" works. I've applied at several different online loan companies and have gotten turned down each time.

What is your credit score?  In general if your credit score is low then yes it will be hard to get a loan.  I would work on paying off the credit cards (never being late, never missing a payment) and really take the time to read and learn how credit works.  I know that is not the answer you want to hear but these are the things we have to do.